Guide Environmental helps companies enhance their brand equity, develop and implement corporate responsibility programs, and manage supply chain risk.
Examples of services we can provide:
- Provide strategic counsel for sustainability initiatives.
- Advise and assist with environmental and social stakeholder communications and relations.
- Guide you through the maze of forest certification systems and other third-party standards.
- Design environmentally and socially responsible procurement and supply chain policies — including for packaging, paper, wood, furnishings, other forest products, and other product and operational inputs.
- Draft supplier questionnaires and communications to implement procurement objectives.
- Design environmental and social performance scorecards, to evaluate product and supplier options, or track internal performance.
- Evaluate the environmental and social profile of forest products, other materials, and suppliers, and assist in identifying alternative sources.
- Ensure that reports and other communications will ring true with environmentally-aware customers and stakeholders.
- Identify brand leadership and differentiation opportunities.
- Build new market standards and metrics, and supporting coalitions.
- Provide perspective on outside environmental initiatives being considered for support.
- Provide counsel on forestry, biodiversity, climate and carbon offsets, and ecosystem service topics more generally.
Please contact us to discuss other opportunities.